Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mazzi Dogz & Cafe Part Duex !



I am glad that I ate in Orange.

Being a New Yorker, coming to Jersey was going to be an interesting experience. New Yorkers truly believe that Manhattan has it all. Do not get me wrong, it does but there is so much in Orange! Seemingly endless choices of good food here.

The first few times I came out to Orange, Molly and I always visited Mazzi Dogz & Cafe. And honestly, that has to be my favorite spot to eat right now. For me, going to an eatery is an experience. It does not only help that the food is delicious but also that there was good service and a warm and welcoming ambiance.

Vinny and the rest of the friendly staff make sure that you leave Mazzi Dogz & Cafe full, and satisfied. There is cool artwork, and pictures all over the walls. Every time I go there, I notice more cool pieces that make Mazzi's all the more unique.

Go to Mazzi Dogz, located on 555 Valley Road for:

Jessica's favorite, "The Holy Guacamole" specialty hot dog; & Molly enjoyed the "La Guapo" speciality dog.
Tricia's all time favorite in just this short time, the philly chicken cheese among others...


...and THE BEST ICED COFFEE !! Not only does it wake me up..it takes crisp, cool and is so refreshing. You have the choice to sweeten it with flavorful syrups including vanilla, and hazelnut.mmmhh


No comments:

Post a Comment